As a part of receiving a secured loan from Hiway, such as an auto loan or home mortgage, you are required to maintain physical damage insurance for the full term of your loan. You will find this requirement in your Loan Agreement.

If you receive a message from Hiway requesting this information, there are several options you may use to provide updated copies of your insurance:

  • Ask your agent to call 800.653.8812 where a representative will take necessary insurance information.
  • Fax a copy of the requested information to us at 651.291.7769 or mail it to:

    Hiway Credit Union
    Attn: Insurance Verification
    St. Paul, MN 55130

  • Enter your insurance information online at


Please review our frequently asked questions below or contact our Consumer Lending or Mortgage Lending departments and we'll be happy to assist you.