First Time Login Instructions
Review the instructions below and then use the Online Banking login area to begin the first time login process. You can print out a copy of this page for reference by clicking the 'Printer Friendly' link.
- Enter your member number in both the Member # and Password fields and click Login. (You will be prompted to create a valid password later.)
- Next, you will see a screen with a graphical security code. Enter the word shown in the field exactly as shown in the graphical box and click Submit. Using this code adds another level of security to protect your information.
- You will then see a dialog box asking you to register with the upgraded system. Click on First Time.
- Next, reconfirm your member number and enter the last 4-digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth. Click Submit.
Note for Business Accounts
Enter the last 4-digits of your business TIN or Social Security number. As a business account, you will use your Account Open Date in the Date of Birth section. If you are unable to register, please contact Business Services to verify the information listed for the Primary account owner.
- Next, you will be asked to set up some security questions and answers. If you log in from a different computer you will be asked to answer one of the questions that you created to confirm that it is really you.
- As part of Hiway's Go Green effort to support a healthy earth, we are requiring the acceptance of eStatements in order to establish your Tellernet service.
Once your service is activated, you will be able to change back to paper statements if you wish. However, we do hope that you stay with eStatements and support a green environment.